One of the main printing problems a person may face is when the Brother Printer will not print black ink & Oftentimes, the owner believes that the black ink is low and needs a new replacement & not always the new printer cartridge does not solve the problem. In the same context, getting connected with self-Brother Customer Service for not printing the black ink will surely help you to find the solution.
Here are some of the troubleshooting steps when the printer is not printing black ink such as:
- Always make sure that the plastic protective tape on the new black cartridge is off as many of times, the owner forgets to remove the protective cap because of its distraction while loading the new black ink cartridge or due to its absent-mindedness.
- You can also try to clean the black ink cartridge i.e. with the help of the cotton swab you can clean the laser or scanner block & along with the printer heads to make sure that there in not any dirt, grime or dried ink that may prevent the ink from flowing.
- At some point of time, when the black ink does not print properly, it can also signify the problem with the printer’s laser as it will print with an error on the LCD screen that there is an error with the laser assembly.
- Always make sure to calibrate the Brother Printer as skipping through this process is not up to the mark as every time there is a need for the new printer cartridge as this process will help you in order to get the black ink to work.
- Another issue could be the wiring issue with the laser or scanner. So, make sure if the plugs are lose.